Photo via: thediyvillage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking to transform your plain, white curtains? Give them a style makeover thanks to pom pom trim from Jo-Ann! Grab your sewing machine to tackle this simple weekend project for DIY Pom Pom Curtains.
- Coasters! Cool idea! Ive seen this done with black and white photos…with the photo transferred directly onto the tile. Make sure to SEAL it…5 coats of Krylon Acrylic Clear Coat..worked perfectly!
- Pretty Bathroom Jars – pickle jars received a makeover into pretty storage jars
- Penny Tiled Floor | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – Do it Yourself Pretty Distressed Mason Jar Bathroom Organizers Craft Project Tutorial via Mason Jar Crafts Love
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – Make a really awesome decorative do it yourself organizer that is as pretty as the jewelry itself – easy tutorial via Landeelu
- TV Stand Makeover: Turn an old wooden dresser into this gorgeous TV stand with some white paints and a bit of woodworking! Love this creative DIY furniture for my home!
- This Bathroom Makeover Will Convince You to Embrace Shiplap
- DIY Cedar Ladder Planter for under $20! – Beginner Tutorial and Plans from Ana White
- Add a tile pattern using paint and a stencil. A black and white stenciled kitchen island using the Augusta Tile Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html Project via @jamieskolnik
- A stenciled kitchen island in black and white using the Augusta Tile Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils Augusta Tile Stencil http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/tile-stencils-cement-tile-stencil-designs-floor-tiles.html
- Wood Toy Tray Upcycle Into Lego Play Tray – Follow this simple 3 step tutorial to makeover a tray into a cute Lego play area.