Photo via: lovelyindeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Checker Board Side Table in 7 easy steps. This would be great for a game room!
- Bean Bag Toss Drill a couple of different sized plastic buckets to a board, and have fun seeing who can get the most bean bags in (or rings, rocks, balls, etc.). Keep score by assigning the buckets with different points based on their size. This could keep the kids entertained for hours!
- If you’re a game fanatic, then this DIY wood project will get you excited. For a fun outside game, try making this Giant Wooden DIY Lawn Dice.
- This is a very cute summer lawn game idea! diy summer
- Create this iconic game using a wood plaque and paint. DIY
- DIY Selfie Game
- yard yahtzee DIY yard game, fun for family reunions, easter, christmas, BBQ, adult birthday party, game night. All ages for the family
- Dont strike out! Free printable baseball tags for kids game day baseball team snacks. DIY kids baseball team goodie bag ideas.
- A DIY rainbow loom band ringer game sensory bottle is an easy way to help children (and adults) relieve stress while they play. Calm down jars like this ringer game for kids and adults of all ages can be used for safe no mess sensory play, a science teaching aid, and to help children develop their concentration and focus. Discovery bottles are the perfect way for babies and toddlers to play games with small items without the risk of choking on them.
- How-to DIY: Making a dog crate into an end table with an old particle board piece and fabric. Pretty cool.
- Easy DIY scaffolding board furniture. Combine the legs of an old dining chair with a scaffolding board for a unique upcycled wooden bench.
- This easy DIY is the perfect way to upgrade your office or bedroom! It’s so easy, outdoorsy and so modern. This snowy mountain cork board DIY will bring a little touch of winter into your home!