Photo via: crafthunter.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This washi tape diy clipboard was a really simple makeover that turned out super cute. Could definitely be a gift.
- We’ve got all the ideas you need to make a custom gallery wall for your craft room—including these DIY Washi Tape Clothespins! After spring cleaning your creative space, this easy craft project from Jo-Ann can add to the fresh design of your home.
- Lápices personalizados con washi tape
- Popsicle Stick Frames. The cutest project… just takes popsicle sticks and washi tape!
- Make a beautiful piece of art work for your toddlers birthday using Washi tape and Watercolors!
- washi tape storage | craft organization | craft room | craft storage | planner supplies
- Washi tape card – bird on a branch a use for those plastic stencils finally, maybe for the Christmas cards this year. A Washi Tape buying I will go…
- Washi Tape Clothespins with magnets
- We put our own spin on this cute project and made adorable DIY Mini Pallet Coasters with Washi tape, too! They turned out fantastic and you can customize them however you want with the endless possibilities of Washi tape out there!
- Decorated? ✓ Organized? ✓ Awesome? ✓✓ Jenny Chang / BuzzFeed 1. Organize your plugs using washi tape. shakentogetherlife.com Choose a different style of tape for each of your devices and apply it to both ends of the plugs: this way you’ll never accidentally unplug your roommate’s computer when you meant to unplug your own. Learn …
- Washi Tape Keys|| Cute idea for washi tape More
- DIY Office Label Watermelon Stickers