Photo via: christianpf.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Making real flower suncatcher crafts is an easy fine motor activity for kids and teens. Using real flowers provides a rich sensory experience for the developing child. Even a toddler can make one of these beautiful nature crafts!
- Make a DIY Memory box with your family and children to keep special, everyday memories you make safe. A fun activity for kids that teaches appreciation, wonder, and gratitude. Start this memorable tradition today! Visit www.nostalgiadiaries.com to learn more. This is part of a yearlong series called Everyday Nostalgia: A 52-Week Journey Celebrating the Past to Create Better Days Today. | Nostalgia Diaries
- Easy (and GORGEOUS) DIY sea glass suncatchers. I am in love with the fire and ice look of this simple homemade craft idea for both kids and adults. Making these is a fun way for kids to develop the fine motor muscles in the hand. A beautiful handmade gift
- Create some fun, engaging discovery bottle toys for babies and toddlers by using recycled and everyday materials from around the house! These are cheap to make, long lasting and can easily be adapted to create exciting and intriguing sensory play experiences for little ones.
- This fun STEM activity will delight kids of all ages. They’ll love creating the simple and safe chemical reactions that cause these Bubble Bombs to explode!
- A DIY rainbow loom band ringer game sensory bottle is an easy way to help children (and adults) relieve stress while they play. Calm down jars like this ringer game for kids and adults of all ages can be used for safe no mess sensory play, a science teaching aid, and to help children develop their concentration and focus. Discovery bottles are the perfect way for babies and toddlers to play games with small items without the risk of choking on them.
- Little pirate lovers will adore this fun recipe for pirate treasure slime! This slime recipe is the perfect sensory activity for a pirate thematic unit!
- Learn how to make both a basic homopolar motor and a tiny dancing motor! Great science fair project for older kids!
- Refresh your spring wardrobe with this craft idea from Jo-Ann for a DIY Tie Dye Scarf. Try this homemade activity for yourself to learn three new ways to tie dye.
- This easy to make Mothers or Fathers Day craft for kids is the perfect homemade keepsake to give to mom, dad, grandma or grandpa. Use Shrinky Dinks to create a DIY initial and headshot keychain – theyre simple to make but totally unique. Anyone can make them, from toddlers to teens. Makes a great last minute gift from the kids or grandkids for Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Grandparents Day, birthdays or Christmas!
- Simple messy sensory play with Halloween quick sand for toddlers!
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.