Photo via: papernstitchblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Ideas: DIY Tutorial Summer Air Plant Wreath for Weddings and Cocktail Parties by A Fabulous Fete for Oh So Beautiful Paper
- Do you have the perfect present, but cant find the right wrapping paper? Try out this John Deere Inspired DIY Wrapping Paper! This DIY craft is great for birthday parties.
- If you have ever been curious about image transfers either for your painted furniture projects or any DIY projects, here is a complete guide to the easiest image transfers and where to find them . IOD image transfers
- book/map art how to/DIY or craft idea – paper bunting made from book pages/maps/dictionary or catalogue pages/Christmas wrapping paper … can glue fold over the cord or stitch on machine
- DIY Nail Polish Crafts – Marbled Glassware – Easy and Cheap Craft Ideas for Girls, Teens, Tweens and Adults | Fun and Cool DIY Projects You Can Make With Fingernail Polish – Do It Yourself Wire Flowers, Glue Gun Craft Projects and Jewelry Made From nailpolish – Water Marble Tutorials and How To With Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/nail-polish-crafts
- Latelier de Papillon – Cross Stitch hand painted cups
- This easy to make Mothers or Fathers Day craft for kids is the perfect homemade keepsake to give to mom, dad, grandma or grandpa. Use Shrinky Dinks to create a DIY initial and headshot keychain – theyre simple to make but totally unique. Anyone can make them, from toddlers to teens. Makes a great last minute gift from the kids or grandkids for Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Grandparents Day, birthdays or Christmas!
- Crafting with Paper: DIY Utensil Holders! These little guys are so easy to make and they come in really handy at parties!
- Make This: Shrinky Dink Silhouette Pendant Necklace – from a cell phone photo — Paper and Stitch
- Here Are 10 Gorgeous Designer Tricks for Your Doll…
- Easy IKEA Hack Ideas: 10 Sources for Customizing IKEA Furniture
- IKEA Hack: How to Paint a Rug to Make a Coordinated Set. Tips and tricks for what kind of paint to use on a rug and how to choose the perfect color and pattern idea. Use this DIY design technique to paint a doormat or a big area rug. Plus, click for more great IKEA hacks!