Photo via: acultivatednest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Jellyfish Lantern DIY. Transform the corner of your room into a jellyfish aquarium! Summer. Decor. Decorations. Party. Ocean. Beach. Underwater. Ocean Themes. Coral Reefs. DIY. Easy.
- Tutorial DIY Chimes from Mason Jar @savedbyloves upcycle repurpose
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- These rustic hanging mason jar candle holders are a charming way to brighten a dreary corner or fill an awkward space on a wall in your home / Grillo Designs www.grillo-designs.com
- 75 SUMMER MASON JAR DIYS
- Top 10 DIY Garden Lantern Projects
- Outdoor Tuna Can Lantern | DIY Outdoor Lantern Ideas
- DIY Mini Wood Plant Stands – spray paint lantern stand from Kmart
- Craft Project Ideas: Mini Mason Jar Aquariums | Summer In Jars Series
- Make these mason jar wedding centerpieces for your summer wedding! A quick and easy way to add metallic paint to mason jars!
- Perfect for the summer holidays! Large Wood Sign – Proud to Be an American – USA – Subway Sign
- Love this urn inside this large lantern, topped with a beautiful bow!