Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Stained clothespins. Im going to try this on a bunch of empty wooden spools of thread. That should be lots of stacking fun for the kiddos!
- DIY Ugly Christmas Sweater Earrings, tutorial for more Christmas jewelry on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- If you can thread a bobbin with ease, hand sew a perfect hem, and embroider elaborate designs, the world is your oyster and if you dream it, you can make it. However, if you are not quite as handicraftily skilled but still want to outfit your home with fabulous pillows, dramatic draperies, custom lampshades, and beautiful bedding, these 50 projects are for you.
- DIY Beaded Tassel Necklace
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Tassel Wall Hangings crafts homedecor
- DIY Boho Chic Tassel Napkin Rings
- These gold sequin tassels are adorable and so easy to make. Tassel party decor is super cute and sparkly. This DIY party craft is perfect for a little girls party decoration but works really well for bridal showers and baby showers too!
- DIY Chunky Tassel Bookmarks | Homey Oh MyMy whole family are big readers, and always give books as gifts. So it makes sense this Christmas to make some pretty bookmarks to go with those gifts! I love the chunky tassels on these, and it makes it harder to lose them down the side of the couch!
- Leather Drop Earrings – The Magnolia Market
- I may never buy Jewelry again with my Favorite Jewelry Subscription box, Rocksbox! From earrings, necklaces, rings and bracelets – every style you could imagine. Delineate Your Dwelling
- Check out the Best of Tassel DIYs!! Delineate Your Dwelling
- Think of this swingy leather tassel as the cherry on top of your favorite bag.