Photo via: diyncrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- 7 Ideas for Colors to Pair With Green When Decorating | Green is one of those colors that feels nostalgic, refreshing, comforting and glam all at once, depending on the shade. Its amazing in that it can lean cool or warm, which means the possibilities are vast when it comes to decorating with it. Here, we found seven fantastic spaces that use the color to great effect and walk you through how to introduce the fresh palettes into your home.
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.
- A fun and inexpensive way to work on number recognition, subitizing and other early numeracy skills. Number boats are inexpensive to make and fun for kids! Use them in summer school, at home or in the bathtub! Great for preschool and kindergarten students.
- Candle Art Transfer DIY. Every time your mom goes to light this candle, shell think of you thanks to the do-it-yourself candle art. You can transform any plain candle into a personalized candle for mom. We added lots of flower, hearts, and Mothers Day phrases to our candles! Crafts. Ideas. For Kids. Easy. Gifts. Activities. Preschool. Poem. Quotes.
- Chore charts. Made with basic black three picture frames. The I used 3M sticky tabs with hangers on the outside of the frame. I used scrapbook paper with cut out chores that I printed out. Laminated the chores then punched holes in the center to hang. The kids picked out their favorite colors for the back ground. After they do their chores, they flip the chore around. At night the kids put new chores up for the next day.
- Colouring on the dishes: totally okay! At least, it is when your kids are using their Sharpies on dollar store dishware. thesweetestoccasion.com tells how to turn colorful doodles into permanent dinnerware decorations — just bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes! (Youll want to supervise, of course, to make sure no dishes get broken and to handle the actual baking.)
- How to Make a DIY Terrarium Using Old Picture Frames Here is a great Earth day Recycle project Give your ferns, orchids, and other hothouse plants a lovely place to call home with this craft project. Made from picture frames, the glass house does require some work—and at least a few free hours—but the result produces a Victorian-style indoor
- This DIY Glass + Mirror Cleaning Spray is my most used DIY Cleaner. It uses rubbing alcohol which allows it to dry quickly to a streak-free shine!
- DIY Patriotic Red White and Blue Ribbon Star Wands are an easy no-sew felt toy perfect for memorial day or the 4th of July! Patriotic wands like these are a safe alternative to sparklers for kids to wave around at parties and parades. They also make great party favors and decorations for any red, white and blue themed event.
- Stamped alcohol ink upcycled tile coasters. A quick and easy tutorial that makes a great gift.
- Adorable DIY Pop Up Flower Garden Mothers Day Card via Red Ted Art – What a fun kids paper craft gift to make for Grandma or Mommy this year! The BEST Easy DIY Mothers Day Gifts and Treats Ideas – Holiday Craft Activity Projects, Free Printables and Favorite Brunch Desserts Recipes for Moms and Grandmas