Photo via: activity-mom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- These fabric fringe garlands make great party decorations! Ill show you how to make these DIY reusable backdrop ideas to make your party look amazing!
- Resultado de imagem para table shelf fitting
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- DIY Stenciled God Bless America Drop Cloth pillow cover. How to make a drop cloth pillow cover with stenciled American flag.
- The cutest DIY speckled keychains to give your keys a colorful makeover! – sugar and cloth – houston blogger
- Reusable Swiffer Cover FREE Crochet Pattern | candleinthenight.com I think she used cotton yarn. All she says is worsted weight. GRR
- Reusable beeswax wraps can help you eliminate plastic waste in your kitchen. Here are step by step instructions on how to make your own. Great for your zero waste kitchen and for gifts, too! @joybileefarm
- reusable food wraps for easy environmentally friendly food storage
- 20 Oil Cloth Projects to Sew
- How to make drop cloth curtains for the porch or patio – Debbiedoos
- Clean Oven!:3-4 drops of Dawn, 4 T. of Baking Soda, 5 T. of Vinegar, Juice of a lemon or lime. (Pour in vinegar SLOWLY!) Wipe paste onto the surfaces in the oven. Let it set for a couple of hours. Wipe out with a sponge or warm cloth.