Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Restoration hardware brackets, hex tile backsplash
- This shiplap wall was really inexpensive and easy to do with cheap plywood from the hardware store. She gives a great tutorial to help you achieve the same look! Lots of tips!
- Tutorial DIY Chimes from Mason Jar @savedbyloves upcycle repurpose
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the wind
- You must be always thinking to decorate your home. A boring nightstand seems to need to be replaced, or the color of the wall is too monotonous and needs of paint, and even your family photos need lovely displaying. All in all, you want some projects to beautify your home. However, the budget list is […]
- How to Remove Paint From Hardware | The Family Handyman
- Use a cardboard cut out to hang curtains! Create L-shape out of cardboard, pin to wall, hold hardware up and mark where to drill. Then you just drill through the cardboard. Once you have the template you just flip it over for the other side of the window and any other windows.
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – Make a really awesome decorative do it yourself organizer that is as pretty as the jewelry itself – easy tutorial via Landeelu
- DIY Popsicle Stick Bracelets Kid Craft Tutorial – Makes a great Mothers Day Gift!
- Easy Tips to Organize the Kitchen – DIY Chalkboard Measuring Cups and Spoons and Reference Cabinet tutorial via Modish and Main
- DIY Cone Christmas Tree – This step by step tutorial will show you exactly how to make these beautiful silver Christmas trees! They are simple and inexpensive to make! | www.SincerelyJean.com
- DIY JEWELRY – Simple Wire Wrap Tree Tutorial