Photo via: makezine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Patriotic Red White and Blue Ribbon Star Wands are an easy no-sew felt toy perfect for memorial day or the 4th of July! Patriotic wands like these are a safe alternative to sparklers for kids to wave around at parties and parades. They also make great party favors and decorations for any red, white and blue themed event.
- With simple equipment and any ordinary pumpkin, you can serve the beer, cider, or cocktail of your choice from a pumpkin keg. Perfect for Halloween, a fall party, or tailgating!
- Pull-String Rocket Pinata DIY. Celebrate 4th of July with your very own handmade Rocket Pinatas. Fill them with confetti, pom poms, or even sweet treats for your friends and family to enjoy. Best of all, you can even refill the rockets to use the pinatas over and over again. kids. easy. party. decorations. fun. blue. red. white. crafts. activities. science. experiments.
- These DIY Vinyl Cups are adorable and versatile. They are a perfect vinyl craft idea to make with your Cricut or Silhouette cutting machine! Easily customize with your own sayings for the perfect party favor!
- DIY Two Tone Curtains – this tutorial is a perfect idea to keep the Summer heat out of any bedroom, kitchen, or office in the home!
- Perfect for the summer holidays! Large Wood Sign – Proud to Be an American – USA – Subway Sign
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.
- Easy Creamy Bacon Pea and Ranch Pasta Salad Side Dish Recipe Family Favorite – No chopping, dicing or waiting required. Ready in 15 minutes start to finish! SO yummy, quick, simple and perfect for 4th of July picnics, holiday potlucks, summer dinner parties and family barbecues by Dreaming in DIY
- Gifts In A Jar (Could Aslo Be Used As Favors or Party Prizes) Christmas gifts christmasgifts Holiday gifts
- DIY Pull Piñata for Cinco de Mayo or any celebration! Small pull piñata, DIY piñata, Cinco de Mayo, fun for kids, parties, kids party.
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Filled Sugar Cookies – so easy and crazy delicious, the perfect addition to your cookie exchange! ad TheDessertDebate