Photo via: papernstitchblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get Into Natural Dyeing (Plus, How To Dye Pillowcases from Avocado Pits) | Natural dyes are a great non-toxic way to update and upgrade what you already own. Try this DIY on pillows, tea towels and more for a quick fix.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- We simply can’t get enough of these colorful and trendy decorations. If you can’t either, make sure to check out this project idea for a DIY Pom Pom Trimmed Hat from Jo-Ann.
- This DIY Paper Mache Photo Letters Collage is easy to make and is a great personalized gift idea! Check out my easy to follow personalized photo letter tutorial that makes a great graduation or wedding gift!
- Easy Sew Burlap Placemats Tutorial – A great DIY idea to add texture to your home decor.
- Great idea to organize bedside table clutter, even for adults! ~ diy bedside storage bags
- Need a simple gift idea? DIY teacup candles are easy to make and beautifully inspired. / ook leuk voor moederdag om te maken met de scouting
- How to make paint scrape art notecards. Fun and simple DIY art project idea for kids.
- Easy DIY Planters for Cool Do It Yourself Gardening Idea – Concrete Pots In Hand Shade Are Super Creative Project
- Refresh your spring wardrobe with this craft idea from Jo-Ann for a DIY Tie Dye Scarf. Try this homemade activity for yourself to learn three new ways to tie dye.
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Macrame Chair crafts decor – handmade – home decor idea Más
- DIY Printable Mothers Day Coupon Book – This free printable gift idea is full of wonderful gifts for mom from the kids! via @keciahambrick