Photo via: rhythmsofplay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- Pull-String Rocket Pinata DIY. Celebrate 4th of July with your very own handmade Rocket Pinatas. Fill them with confetti, pom poms, or even sweet treats for your friends and family to enjoy. Best of all, you can even refill the rockets to use the pinatas over and over again. kids. easy. party. decorations. fun. blue. red. white. crafts. activities. science. experiments.
- Add a festive pop to your patriotic parties with these tulle fireworks! Perfect for the Fourth of July and Memorial Day.
- Easy Creamy Bacon Pea and Ranch Pasta Salad Side Dish Recipe – No chopping or dicing required and perfect for 4th of July and Memorial Day picnics, potlucks, block parties and barbecues. NO waiting! Simple crowd favorite thats quick and ready to eat in 15 minutes. SO YUMMY, SO FAST! – Dreaming in DIY
- Patriotic Mason Jar Craft perfect for Memorial Day or the 4th of July! Fun way to help decorate your house!
- Patriotic Tin Can – Easy 4th of July or Memorial Day Party Utensil Holders DIY
- DIY Patriotic Graphic Tee – Make A DIY Iron-On Tee with @kimbyers perfect for Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day!
- A DIY rainbow loom band ringer game sensory bottle is an easy way to help children (and adults) relieve stress while they play. Calm down jars like this ringer game for kids and adults of all ages can be used for safe no mess sensory play, a science teaching aid, and to help children develop their concentration and focus. Discovery bottles are the perfect way for babies and toddlers to play games with small items without the risk of choking on them.
- DIY Star Wars Soaps are easy to make! Perfect to celebrate Star Wars The Force Awakens release! Great for party favors and stocking stuffers!
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Bring a fun treat to your 4th of July Party with these Patriotic Tic Tac labels. Youll have a great party favor or dessert that will wow your guests and bring out the Patriotic spirit.
- 20 Easy Fourth of July DIYs to Make Your Party Pop | These star-spangled, red-white-and-blue party decoration ideas will have your Fourth of July bash shooting off fireworks. Most of these simple projects dont require any fancy supplies—bring on the sparklers, balloons, and dollar-store bandanas!—so you get the most bang for your buck.