Photo via: blog.thecelebrationshoppe.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Patriotic Party Crafts, Decor, Recipes and Free Printables – Memorial Day, 4th of July, Flag Day, Labor Day – Fancy Shanty | Stacy Molter
- DIY Patriotic Red White and Blue Ribbon Star Wands are an easy no-sew felt toy perfect for memorial day or the 4th of July! Patriotic wands like these are a safe alternative to sparklers for kids to wave around at parties and parades. They also make great party favors and decorations for any red, white and blue themed event.
- Patriotic Mason Jar Craft perfect for Memorial Day or the 4th of July! Fun way to help decorate your house!
- Add a festive pop to your patriotic parties with these tulle fireworks! Perfect for the Fourth of July and Memorial Day.
- Patriotic Tin Can – Easy 4th of July or Memorial Day Party Utensil Holders DIY
- Easy Creamy Bacon Pea and Ranch Pasta Salad Side Dish Recipe – No chopping or dicing required and perfect for 4th of July and Memorial Day picnics, potlucks, block parties and barbecues. NO waiting! Simple crowd favorite thats quick and ready to eat in 15 minutes. SO YUMMY, SO FAST! – Dreaming in DIY
- This $2 Shabby Chic American Flag Wreath will look excellent on your door this summer! Its perfect for Memorial Day and the 4th of July!
- 15 Pretty Patriotic Porches @ creationsbykara.com – Great ideas for the Fourth of July or Memorial Day
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- Make a simple, rustic patriotic burlap pinwheel wreath in time for the 4th of July using basic supplies available at local craft stores.
- Im a huge fan of 4th of July ribbon projects! Ribbon is so versatile, so Ive rounded up a ton of fun , patriotic ideas for you to celebrate the 4th!
- Fireworks Marble Painting Craft Easy and Fun for Kids – Perfect for patriotic holidays like the Fourth of July, Summer Bonfire Nights, and New Years Eve with the kids! www.kidfriendlythingstodo.com