Photo via: thesurznickcommonroom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Giant Macramé Rope Lights //
- This DIY recycled bottle craft project is so creative! I love how it lights up and looks like a suset. This is the perfect Moana-inspired kids night light.
- Egg Carton DIY Flower Lights | Who Knew You Could Reuse An Egg Carton To Make Something So Cool!
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas for the Kitchen – Pottery Barn Inspired Round Jute Placemats – Rustic Farm House Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Home Decor in The Kitchen – Wall Art, Rugs, Countertops, Lights and Kitchen Accessories http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-kitchen
- Wine Bottle DIY Crafts – DIY Etched Wine Bottle Dish Soap Dispenser – Projects for Lights, Decoration, Gift Ideas, Wedding, Christmas. Easy Cut Glass Ideas for Home Decor on Pinterest http://diyjoy.com/wine-bottle-crafts
- Inspired by the backyard on the show Parenthood we created a canopy of string lights over our back patio.
- LED Chandelier String Lights
- A vintage wooden ladder makes great lighting! This one is wrapped with globe lights, and decorated with vintage chandelier crystals and branches. There are endless variations on this theme!
- HOW TO HANG PATIO STRING LIGHTS! Commercial grade string lights are ideal for permanent installation in your yard, and can withstand the elements year round.
- This might be an easy practical lighting solution kim! Steve could line the driveway with a couple poles on each side, string lights and it would be pretty and help people see where their walking
- I wish I had seen this when my kids were little. We would have loved to make fingerprint Christmas lights photo frames and then put that years Santa photo in the frame.
- LOVE… the vinage hanging lights