Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With one side leather and one side faux fur fabric, no matter the outfit you’re wearing—it’s a wonderful DIY accessory. One of your favorite parts about this Shawl Collar Fur Vest is sure to be its versatility.
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- And this is an executive wooden pallet repurposed wall rack pretty inspired from a conventional dressing table. It has got all the necessary hooks on it for hanging, and it has also got some decent racks where you can place plenty of accessories and some fine decoration pieces.
- Crayon Drip Paper Maché Christmas Trees! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- This DIY Paper Mache Photo Letters Collage is easy to make and is a great personalized gift idea! Check out my easy to follow personalized photo letter tutorial that makes a great graduation or wedding gift!
- DIY Coffee Filter Christmas Trees Tutorial from City Farmhouse (love this! would paint cones white so paper mache doesnt show through)
- ♥ Tissue paper ♥ Scissors ♥ Flower wire ♥ A milk bottle (or a vase of your choice!) Cut out 4 rectangular pieces of tissue paper and layer them on top of one another, you’ll need to measure them to 2 1/4 ” by 3 1/2 “.
- Make this DIY Fathers Day fishing craft as a gift for the fisherman in your life! This rustic frame look is created using wooden fish and faux wood craft paper and is great for kids to help make.
- This is pretty simple but I was wondering if theres a way to class it up, perhaps with patterned paper or maybe even paper mache the end result to make it sturdier?
- —Jennifer Noonan Dusty suburban basements and chockablock urban thrift stores have no shortage of neglected old furniture with marred tops, broken runners, and chewed-up legs. If Aunt Mildred’s shabby hand-me-down dresser is occupying valuable space that you’d like to reclaim, hold off on dragging that thing to the curb. Take a minute to consider these creative ways to repurpose drawers into unique and useful pieces for today’s home. 1.
- 7 Larger-Than-Life Art DIY Ideas (On a Little Budget) | The trick to large-scale pieces that wont bring you over budget is mixing in some simple DIY magic. Whether you order an engineering print of a favorite vacation photo or turn your grandmothers vintage fabric into a wall hanging—all of these ideas take what you love and place them front-and-center in your home.
- Mason jars containers are a mind blowing asset of glass that can be put to great utilize both practically and graphically and in the accompanying article we will experience phenomenal delightful diy artisan jostle creates that should motivate the DIY aficionados in the quest for the surprising, the quest for reusing and up-cycling. Simply take …