Photo via: redheadcandecorate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bring a touch of nature indoors this year as you decorate your tree – learn how to make rustic twig Christmas ornaments! Theyre simple, inexpensive and look beautiful!
- DIY Cone Christmas Tree – This step by step tutorial will show you exactly how to make these beautiful silver Christmas trees! They are simple and inexpensive to make! | www.SincerelyJean.com
- Pom Poms and Pinecones Easy Christmas Tree Ornaments Tutorial | One Little Project – Easy and Cheap DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments
- AGH! So cute! Eye ornament DIY (click through for tutorial) // modern Christmas tree ideas
- Great DIY Christmas Tree Deco Entertainment Trusper Tip
- Make some noise girls and boys! This colourful project is not only great fun to make and decorate, its also brilliant fun to use afterwards. Create a shaker from craft pots and jingle bells, then unleash your creativity to transform it into something really special. Children can then learn about rhythm or timing by playing their shakers together, even using them in a special assembly to show off their handiwork.
- Love these ideas for dressing up brown paper packages at Christmas! Save money on wrapping paper and still have the prettiest gifts under the tree.
- This craft is crazy easy and inexpensive! Easy Glittered Snowflake Christmas Ornaments. Thinking about last minute ornament for empty tree spots? this is it!
- How to make a NO-SEW Christmas Tree Skirt for less than $10! This is so easy! LOVE!
- I HEART CRAFTY THINGS: Paper Plate Laced Christmas Tree Craft
- Learn how to make dried citrus ornaments to embellish your wreaths and to hang on your Christmas tree. Easy to make and their natural beauty really shines.
- If youre looking for a cute and easy DIY Christmas decoration that can be made in 10 minutes, look no further! This adorable Santa clothesline is perfect!