Photo via: casawatkinsliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Painted Mason Jar Vases are so easy to create! Just some chalk paint, twine and fresh flowers, and you have a perfect gift for Mothers Day!
- Learn how to make a quick and easy color-dipped painted cutting board. The perfect hostess gift!
- Dont Stop Beleafing! 4” and 6” pots available for your indoor herb or plant! Pot does not include plant. These hand painted and stamped pots are perfect for your indoor herb garden! All pots made by Plant Puns are sealed with an earth safe finish for safe growing and consumption of edible herbs. Pots contain a drainage hole. Is this a gift?! Send us a message and we’ll be sure to include a special note from YOU free of charge! If you’re looking for a set of herbs be sure to check out our sp…
- Goop – dump two boxes of cornstarch into a large bin, and slowly added water until the desired consistency. will act solid if handled quickly, as liquid if handled slowly
- Put your rock collection to good use as knobs for decorative boxes.
- DIY Paper Gift Box Garland
- How to Make DIY Sidewalk Chalk Kids Will Love, Homemade Sidewalk Chalk Paint, Perfect Summer Activities for Kids, Makes a great Gift Idea, Pre-teen Craft
- Farmhouse table and a diy painted weathered wood finish
- A DIY stenciled and painted outdoor rug on a deck using the Augusta Tile Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html
- Making a wood look vintage with milk paint. DIY wooden horse painted with milk paint.
- Easy DIY JOY Christmas star, painted, stained wood | DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- DIY Painted Lawn Stars Tutorial – 17 Show-Stopping 4th of July Party Decorations | GleamItUp