Photo via: thegraphicsfairy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- nice DIY Packing Tape Transfers! – The Graphics Fairy by http://www.danazhome-decor.xyz/diy-crafts-home/diy-packing-tape-transfers-the-graphics-fairy/
- ***Click on the arrows at the sides of the image to see more images – animal softie patterns sold separately.*** ***For a limited time, if you
- For a long time, when prints were hung on the wall, they were framed and placed like the traditional square or rectangle they were. But it’s 2017, and this is Mr. Kate, where Creative Weirdos rule the land and traditional just means “hasn’t been redefined yet.” After hanging this agave print on its side and […]
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- If you have ever been curious about image transfers either for your painted furniture projects or any DIY projects, here is a complete guide to the easiest image transfers and where to find them . IOD image transfers
- Spring is in the air and handmade good are at the Senior Center. Support local artists on Saturday, April 8. Find out more about the market or how you can apply to have a booth at http://www.fcgov.com/recreation/programs/artscrafts.php
- Bean Bag Toss Drill a couple of different sized plastic buckets to a board, and have fun seeing who can get the most bean bags in (or rings, rocks, balls, etc.). Keep score by assigning the buckets with different points based on their size. This could keep the kids entertained for hours!
- This wooden Chanderlier is beautiful, elegant and simple to assemble. This chandelier is made by combining the hexagonal shaped wooden blocks into a flower structure. The dip-lights inserted in the base gives opportunity for a well-lit room. It is modern, smart and goes with the interior based on geometric shapes.
- Make your own DIY wall art using an old roller blind plus this super easy photo and image transfer technique
- Learn to transfer photo to wood with this simple tutorial. It is such a wonderful way to display your favorite photos!
- How To: Transfer Images to Wood and Make a Tropical Palm Tray
- We’ve got all the ideas you need to make a custom gallery wall for your craft room—including these DIY Washi Tape Clothespins! After spring cleaning your creative space, this easy craft project from Jo-Ann can add to the fresh design of your home.