Photo via: makecandles.info
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- DIY Citronella Candles with Essential oils are a great addition to your porch this summer! This soy wax based candle is easy to make and works great!
- This Easy No Sew Rope Basket is so simple, its practically fool-proof. Cant say that about all crafts!
- 3 Super Simple DIY Bat Halloween Decorations to throw the ultimate “bat” Halloween party! You were all warned about my Halloween obsession And so it continues! I am SO excited to share this post because it was an absolute blast to put together. Plus, it’s a little different than my typical post which includes a single…
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- This tornado in a jar experiment is crazy simple, but its SO COOL to watch! It…
- Create easy and nearly free DIY fire starters with items from your home that youd normally throw out! Repurpose cardboard toilet paper tubes by filling them with dryer lint, and then wrap them in wax paper! Perfect repurpose / upcycle craft project for autumn and winter, or just to add to your survival supplies.
- This blog is amazing! I wish I found about how to make my own lip balm sooner. Its so cheap and easy to make at home using simple ingredients!
- Discovered @teeezcosmetics yesterday at the @natashankpr preview. Cant wait to see the line at @hudsonsbay soon!
- Great share, cant wait to see if the little guy likes them.
- Craft table-$16 Walmart shelves, topped with $25 hollow core door from Lowes. I cant WAIT to do this and have a craft table at last!
- Instead of wax tarts in your tart burner use coconut oil and cinnamon as a natural alternative