Photo via: livelikeyouarerich.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This DIY Glass + Mirror Cleaning Spray is my most used DIY Cleaner. It uses rubbing alcohol which allows it to dry quickly to a streak-free shine!
- Easy to build DIY Toilet Paper Holder Shelf for rustic bathroom decor @istandarddesign
- Pin for Later: 11 Ways to Have the Prettiest Porch on the Block This Fall Chalkboard Pumpkin
- Create easy and nearly free DIY fire starters with items from your home that youd normally throw out! Repurpose cardboard toilet paper tubes by filling them with dryer lint, and then wrap them in wax paper! Perfect repurpose / upcycle craft project for autumn and winter, or just to add to your survival supplies.
- DIY | 5 Minute Macrame Planters. Watch Whats Up Moms Brooke and our very own Cinda show you how to make these adorable macrame plant hangers in less than 5 minutes.
- Toilet Roll Day Cards – Fathers Day is almost here. Honestly, its going to be here before you can even say,Worlds Greatest Dad. See? Today is magically Fathers Day and youre standing there empty-handed. Lucky for you (and Pops), Im here to share with you ten last minute DIY Fathers Day gifts for dad so you dont have to stand there looking like a dweeb who didnt get it together in time for Daddios big day.
- DIY Home Decor: 11 Paper Craft Decorating Ideas for Your Home free eBook | Home decorating crafts made with paper! How cool 🙂
- Seashell Covered Letter – Custom made to fit in either your bathroom or ocean theme room. Order today: www.etsy.com/shop/CreativityWithAshley
- Got free samples? Put those free samples to good use in a guest basket for your guest bedroom or bathroom.
- Learn how to make these pretty handmade gift tags in less than 10 minutes. Use them for gifts or as part of your spring decorating. TriplePFeature
- Shrimp Scampi Zoodles Recipe – A delicious healthy lunch or dinner in 10 minutes or less! Whole 30, PALEO, and a Simple Fit Forty Lifestyle recipe. Served on White World Market dishes. worldmarkettribe
- Pipe Cleaner Counters | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – When children are first learning how to count, it can be difficult for them to visualise what numbers actually mean. Pipe cleaner counters are easy to make and show each number by the amount of beads that have been threaded on children will have hours of fun playing with them and learning at the same time!