Photo via: craftivitydesigns.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Seashell Covered Letter – Custom made to fit in either your bathroom or ocean theme room. Order today: www.etsy.com/shop/CreativityWithAshley
- The IRISH MOSS Knit Stitch: St. Patrick’s Day Knitting DIY via @StudioKnit | Easy Free Knitting Pattern
- DIY Fabric Covered Button Necklace
- DIY Personalized Photo Gifts by Kenzie Mastroe – Decorated with black and white photos, the DIY letter is the best gift for family and friends.
- This easy DIY flower letter is a fun craft you can do with your older kids as DIY gift for mom, to celebrate spring, for a birthday or many other occasions. Spell out a word, name, initial, or monogram. Includes tutorial
- This DIY Paper Mache Photo Letters Collage is easy to make and is a great personalized gift idea! Check out my easy to follow personalized photo letter tutorial that makes a great graduation or wedding gift!
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!
- DIY Wall Letters and Initals Wall Art – Cool Architectural Letter Projects for Living Room Decor, Bedroom Ideas. Girl or Boy Nursery. Paint, Glitter, String Art, Easy Cardboard and Rustic Wooden Ideas http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-with-letters-wall
- Recycled bottles covered in crochet and adorned with Spring-ness from my garden! Read about my appeal for jars here – freshlyfound.blogspot.com/2010/09/pbjs-please.html
- oilcloth covered milo tins… I have so many large milo tins full of lentils, flour, whatever. This is great! (whats milo?)
- Easter Popcorn – this easy white chocolate covered popcorn is loaded with colorful sprinkles and candy. Great no bake snack mix recipe that is great for sharing at parties!
- Our Crafts ~N~ Things » Letter B for Bat