Photo via: homeyohmy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Mini Wood Plant Stands – spray paint lantern stand from Kmart
- Dont Stop Beleafing! 4” and 6” pots available for your indoor herb or plant! Pot does not include plant. These hand painted and stamped pots are perfect for your indoor herb garden! All pots made by Plant Puns are sealed with an earth safe finish for safe growing and consumption of edible herbs. Pots contain a drainage hole. Is this a gift?! Send us a message and we’ll be sure to include a special note from YOU free of charge! If you’re looking for a set of herbs be sure to check out our sp…
- Want to create a miniature garden with living plants? This guide by expert Janit Calvo has all the information and resources you need to get started. Find out about the best plant choices, and how to plan your garden and accessories for a creative and enchanting mini garden.
- DIY easy patterned heat transfer cushion tutorial
- DIY Olla Watering Pots — a low-tech solution that keeps plants watered in dry conditions. Also saves time and water.
- Easy DIY Planters for Cool Do It Yourself Gardening Idea – Concrete Pots In Hand Shade Are Super Creative Project
- DIY Cement Pots | The Home Depots Garden Club
- Duck Tape Flower Pots with Bow – a great spring time or DIY Mothers Day gift! | SmartSavvyLiving.com DuckTape
- Simple tutorial for creating this cute patterned burlap bulletin board. Love the chalkboard clips!
- This is pretty simple but I was wondering if theres a way to class it up, perhaps with patterned paper or maybe even paper mache the end result to make it sturdier?
- patterned crate-taculars
- DIY: Vertical Plant Hanger