Photo via: mycreativedays.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tutorial DIY Chimes from Mason Jar @savedbyloves upcycle repurpose
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- If you could use something to hold your knives, be sure to check out this super easy DIY Knife Holder Made From Upcycled Books!
- This awesome Mason Jar Utensil Caddy is perfect for a big BBQ or a potluck with family and friends. It�s not difficult to create your own using the tutorial at www.smallhomesoul.com.
- From recipes to home decor to seasonal crafts, this list of 50+ Mason Jar Projects has something for everyone!
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- Find DIY picture frames and decorating ideas made from a variety of materials. Make your own frame or try out frame decorating ideas for a personal touch.
- DIY Mason Jar Citronella Candle – Momma Lew
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – Do it Yourself Pretty Distressed Mason Jar Bathroom Organizers Craft Project Tutorial via Mason Jar Crafts Love
- Whether you choose to display these DIY Burlap Mason Jar Arrangements in your dining room, outdoor patio, or even on the tables at your wedding reception or party—you can bet that they showcase your love of summer-themed decor.
- How I Made My Snowflake Sweater Coat from Upcycled Sweaters | JenuineMom.com
- Who loves upcycling? Check out these cute DIY heart escort cards made from toilet paper rolls by www.abrideonabudget.com.