Photo via: shelterness.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Wall Letters and Initals Wall Art – Cool Architectural Letter Projects for Living Room Decor, Bedroom Ideas. Girl or Boy Nursery. Paint, Glitter, String Art, Easy Cardboard and Rustic Wooden Ideas http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-with-letters-wall
- DIY Cardboard Box Play Sewing Machine | littleredwindow.com | Great tutorial for an adorable play sewing machine made out of an old box!
- Easy DIY Painted Metal Chair Renovation | Shelterness
- Cute And Glam DIY Chandelier Renovation | Shelterness
- Original And Easy To Make By Yourself Soap Dish | Shelterness
- Anthro Inspired Faux Zinc Letters | Click Pic for 28 DIY Kitchen Decorating Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- DIY Photo Letters. Going to put all photos of both sides of the family and put these on the shelf we are building above the bed
- Use a cardboard cut out to hang curtains! Create L-shape out of cardboard, pin to wall, hold hardware up and mark where to drill. Then you just drill through the cardboard. Once you have the template you just flip it over for the other side of the window and any other windows.
- Easy DIY Cardboard Cactus by Jennifer Perkins
- Instrument Guides – Guitar | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – Rock out in style with this fun-packed craft projects. Not all music lessons can feature the instruments themselves, but that doesnt mean children cant learn about them. Teach them about the guitar, how its played and recreate it in cardboard complete with strings and belt! Not only does it take their musical knowledge to the next level, it also helps their design and co-ordination skills to boot.
- This is an awesome find! Free photo letters. There are literally hundreds of each letter. You simply download for FREE and print from your own printer.
- Easy DIY button image. or paint wooden letters and attach to canvas