Photo via: coolcreativity.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY jewelry making tutorials and simple ideas for beginners. Learn 3 easy ways to start and finish a beaded necklace or bracelet; infinity, clamshell knot covers, and crimp beads or tubes and pliers. Includes links to jewelry and bead supplies, fun projects, and resources.
- DIY Jersey Knit Finger Woven Bracelet Tutorial using old upcycled tshirts. I would so throw some beads in randomly.
- Craft Bracelet Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Mason line bracelet. This site also has a few DIY projects for those who enjoy that kind of thing. You just have to keep scrolling and you will find it.
- Noodle Bead Bracelet with Sliding Knot Tutorial | rickabamboo.com | jewelry diy handmade
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- DIY : Easy Weave Bracelet | DIY & Crafts Tutorials
- DIY | 5 Minute Macrame Planters. Watch Whats Up Moms Brooke and our very own Cinda show you how to make these adorable macrame plant hangers in less than 5 minutes.
- Pipe Cleaner Counters | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – When children are first learning how to count, it can be difficult for them to visualise what numbers actually mean. Pipe cleaner counters are easy to make and show each number by the amount of beads that have been threaded on children will have hours of fun playing with them and learning at the same time!
- Add a festive garland to your space with a few materials that might already be hiding in your pantry! Head to jojotastic.com for the full cinnamon stick himmeli + dried orange slice garland tutorial. DIY cinnamon stick himmeli // jojotastic.com learn how to make your own garland with wooden beads, dried oranges, bakers twine, and cinnamon sticks. this tutorial is easy and great for handmade ornaments at Christmas!
- DIY Bracelets Easy Tutorials! Braided Chain Bracelet
- This easy DIY knotted yarn bracelet tutorial is perfect for kids and teens! Create several for a cool boho look or give them away as friendship bracelets!