Photo via: bow-industries.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Citrus soap made with orange zest, lemon essential oil, clear melt-and-pour soap base, and vitamin E. This orange zest lemon soap smells like summer!
- Homemade Chest Rub Recipe using Essential Oils, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Lemon
- Recipe with video instructions: How to make soap at home. Ingredients: 3 lbs of…
- Gardeners Hand Soap Recipe
- This easy homemade exfoliating loofah soap recipe makes a fun weekend project you can create with the kids for homemade Mothers Day gifts!
- DIY Double Door Dog House plans my husband scetched and built for our dogs. Post includes photos of the process
- Say goodbye to cold lonely nights and enjoy the warmth of the fire from your DIY mini fire pit. Read further and you might get inspired creating one too!
- DIY Heat Packs – Mary Martha Mama- DIY Hot Cold Packs Tutorial- How to make hot and cold rice packs AD WhatMattersToU
- DIY Felt Lemon Notebook
- DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub – Perfect for Mothers Day or Teacher Appreciation Day!
- Why not recycle your seed packets and create adorable decoupaged seed packet terra cotta pots for the garden!