Photo via: rhythmsofplay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Noodle Bead Bracelet with Sliding Knot Tutorial | rickabamboo.com | jewelry diy handmade
- DIY Nail Polish Crafts – Marbled Glassware – Easy and Cheap Craft Ideas for Girls, Teens, Tweens and Adults | Fun and Cool DIY Projects You Can Make With Fingernail Polish – Do It Yourself Wire Flowers, Glue Gun Craft Projects and Jewelry Made From nailpolish – Water Marble Tutorials and How To With Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/nail-polish-crafts
- Easy Creamy Bacon Pea and Ranch Pasta Salad Side Dish Recipe Family Favorite – No chopping, dicing or waiting required. Ready in 15 minutes start to finish! SO yummy, quick, simple and perfect for 4th of July picnics, holiday potlucks, summer dinner parties and family barbecues by Dreaming in DIY
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- Best DIY Ideas for Teens To Make This Summer – Fun and Easy Crafts, Room Decor, Toys and Craft Projects to Make And Sell – Cool Gifts for Friends, Awesome Things To Do When You Are Bored – Teenagers – Boys and Girls Love Making These Creative Projects With Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyprojectsforteens.com/best-ideas-teens-summer
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- Build your own Rustic Box or Crate, links to aged finish. Great for table center piece, photo props or planters. The uses are limitless! A fun pallet project.
- Create easy and nearly free DIY fire starters with items from your home that youd normally throw out! Repurpose cardboard toilet paper tubes by filling them with dryer lint, and then wrap them in wax paper! Perfect repurpose / upcycle craft project for autumn and winter, or just to add to your survival supplies.
- How to finish flexible wire: crimp edition – for jewelry finishing
- Learn how to make pallet furniture with these simple step by step tutorials. With all the indoor and outdoor furniture made from wood pallets these are all cost effective projects. Teach the kids some DIY and create a new masterpiece for the home.
- Crochet for Beginners – a collection of basic tutorials and easy projects to get you started with learning to crochet
- This easy and fun Tissue Paper and Paper Plate Turtle craft includes a free printable template, making it perfect for home, school, daycare, or camp. via @https://www.pinterest.com/fireflymudpie/