Photo via: ohsobeautifulpaper.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY to Try: Painted 10 Minute Glassware The Easiest Cocktail Hack for Parties – Paper and Stitch
- Hello beautiful! Make this DIY daisy paper backdrop all by yourself! Perfect for your summer showers and celebrations. summer DIY craft paper art
- Easy Creamy Bacon Pea and Ranch Pasta Salad Side Dish Recipe Family Favorite – No chopping, dicing or waiting required. Ready in 15 minutes start to finish! SO yummy, quick, simple and perfect for 4th of July picnics, holiday potlucks, summer dinner parties and family barbecues by Dreaming in DIY
- You are viewing giant kerplunk this set is perfect for parties, company functions, holiday events, weddings and even just by the camp fire. Kit (1) Stand made sturdy fur pine and measures 2 1/2 feet (
- Free Printable Thank You Tags – Weddings, Showers, Parties : Designed by The TomKat Studio
- DIY Spray Tie-dye beach towel. Easy, fun and unique DIY gift or craft for summer. So easy and cute for kids or adults! Especially good for beach vacations, summer birthdays, or pool parties.
- I love this 4th of July wreath tutorial. It comes with these free printable pinwheels to really make it pop! Great DIY idea for summer.
- Beautiful Beachy Decor Ideas including designer knockoffs for a fraction of the price. Easy DIY ideas for summer decorating.
- Clear Hanging Globe Glass Terrarium Air Plant Home by PartySpin
- Crafting with Paper: DIY Utensil Holders! These little guys are so easy to make and they come in really handy at parties!
- Does anything say Farmhouse Fabulous like a Charming Floral Arrangement? There is nothing like some beautiful blooms put together in a simple yet gorgeous way. You are going to find a collection of Adding a Touch of Spring with Farmhouse Flower Ideas that will simply melt your heart. Each and everyone is picture perfect and …
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.