Photo via: the36thavenue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Butterflies Made From Plastic bottles
- A DIY rainbow loom band ringer game sensory bottle is an easy way to help children (and adults) relieve stress while they play. Calm down jars like this ringer game for kids and adults of all ages can be used for safe no mess sensory play, a science teaching aid, and to help children develop their concentration and focus. Discovery bottles are the perfect way for babies and toddlers to play games with small items without the risk of choking on them.
- DIY Tarantula puppet craft. kids craft to make a spider for school projects or for Halloween decoration.
- Easy DIY Halloween front door decoration – Yarn spiderweb and glitter-painted spider hanging from address numbers spookyspaces
- DIY Halloween Candles
- 3 Super Simple DIY Bat Halloween Decorations to throw the ultimate “bat” Halloween party! You were all warned about my Halloween obsession And so it continues! I am SO excited to share this post because it was an absolute blast to put together. Plus, it’s a little different than my typical post which includes a single…
- Unicorn Costume DIY Tutorial :: Such a cute handmade Halloween costumes idea for kids!
- Turn Beer Bottles into Attractive, Cheap Drinking Glasses – Ive wanted to try this for ages!
- How to Distress Glass Bottles via TheKimSixFix.com
- 10 Ways To Repurpose Old Liquor Bottles
- Tension Rod To Hang Spray Bottles Off
- Copper painted bottles