Photo via: trucsetbricolages.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Food to serve at a Pirate Birthday Party!
- Butterflies, flowers, and fairy princesses were the theme for 4-year-old Lynlee’s birthday! Crafty mama Shera made almost everything herself, creating a girlie, glittery party full of pink and purple. I love this sweet photo that Shera took of Lynlee’s invitation! : ) Lynlee and her …
- While I wanted a pretty party for Rosie’s birthday this year, I was determined not to fill my schedule with tons of work-intensive crafts. While I love creating, hosting, prepping food, and being 34 weeks pregnant (35 tomorrow!) didn’t leave a lot of room for it this time around. But like I said in Rosie’s Pink Party reveal post, she is obsessed with pink flowers. I was looking for a fairly inexpensive and easy way to have pink flowers be a focal point for the party. But like I also said …
- DIY SMores Summer Party Goodie Bags! EASY tutorial and FREE Printable Goodie Bag Tags
- DIY: Special Wood Burned Birthday Plate that Little Ones will Love! diy birthday gift for kids, kids diy gift, first birthday gift, wood burning projects, wood burning ideas, easy wood burning projects
- Made these cupcakes for Noahs birthday party. It was a hit, and the best part, soooo easy
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Adorable Baby Hat Sewing Pattern! It comes in sizes preemie through 12 months so it is perfect for infants and big babies. She has a wonderful web site! This cute little baby cap is made out of soft knit fabric and comes with a fitted top and a cuff
- This cheap and easy DIY party decoration is perfect for all types of party. And because this garland idea is made of plastic, they are perfect for outdoor parties!
- Free Crochet Patterns for Purses and Bags – A nice collection of Free Crochet Patterns for purses, bags, totes and clutches including a fun market bag crocheted with plarn. by FiberArtsy.com
- Bean Bag Toss Drill a couple of different sized plastic buckets to a board, and have fun seeing who can get the most bean bags in (or rings, rocks, balls, etc.). Keep score by assigning the buckets with different points based on their size. This could keep the kids entertained for hours!
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com