Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Perfect for the summer holidays! Large Wood Sign – Proud to Be an American – USA – Subway Sign
- Butterflies, flowers, and fairy princesses were the theme for 4-year-old Lynlee’s birthday! Crafty mama Shera made almost everything herself, creating a girlie, glittery party full of pink and purple. I love this sweet photo that Shera took of Lynlee’s invitation! : ) Lynlee and her …
- Handmade Bookmarks – Back-to-school DIY! These would be perfect stocking stuffers, too!
- While I wanted a pretty party for Rosie’s birthday this year, I was determined not to fill my schedule with tons of work-intensive crafts. While I love creating, hosting, prepping food, and being 34 weeks pregnant (35 tomorrow!) didn’t leave a lot of room for it this time around. But like I said in Rosie’s Pink Party reveal post, she is obsessed with pink flowers. I was looking for a fairly inexpensive and easy way to have pink flowers be a focal point for the party. But like I also said …
- Glitter Easter Eggs – girl. Inspired. (Would work well with brown eggs since its all we can get!)
- These Painted Mason Jar Vases are so easy to create! Just some chalk paint, twine and fresh flowers, and you have a perfect gift for Mothers Day!
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- How to make a cute Mickey Mouse inspired cross body bag. Such a cute round bag pattern that would be perfect for a trip to Disney!
- Sewing room, BUT, those cuboards would be perfect for card stock and stamps.
- Easy Fidget Spinner DIY (Free Template) – here is a great how to make Fidget Spinners without bearings DIY. The use super basic materials and are easy to make. It includes a Free Fidget Spinner Template (3 designs) and would be great Science Fair project
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- DIY glitter paper flower tutorials – Flower Tutorials Directory – Click through to view 30 Fabulous Flower Tutorials!