Photo via: abeautifulmess.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This DIY Glass + Mirror Cleaning Spray is my most used DIY Cleaner. It uses rubbing alcohol which allows it to dry quickly to a streak-free shine!
- Ever love something but not the price? Me too! The tutorial will show you how to make an Anthropologie Inspired DIY Mirror for a fraction of the cost.
- DIY Framed Bathroom Mirror • Two Boys One Pup
- DIY Driftwood Sunburst Mirror from http://www.alamodemaven.com/. Clear steps, straightforward; requires a router. (and permission to collect driftwood, which may be protected, depending on who owns your shoreline).
- DiY antique mirrored doors | Riggstown Road — She updates an old kitchen hutch by painting the glass doors with mirror paint! Looks so easy and inexpensive too.
- 10 Modern DIY Mirror Frame Ideas Lauren B Montana
- All about me mirror craft, rhyme and activity for preschool and kindergarten
- Driftwood Mirror. Next beach project
- Buy a mirror. Put letter stickers on it. Paint over the whole thing. Peel off stickers to become a decorative, etched stunner with a craft knife and etching cream.
- How to Turn a Curbside Door into a Mirror for Farmhouse Decor by Prodigal Pieces | prodigalpieces.com
- Buy a mirror. Put letter stickers on it. Paint over the whole thing. Peel off stickers.
- Tutorial DIY Chimes from Mason Jar @savedbyloves upcycle repurpose