Photo via: twelveonmain.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A beautiful rustic fireplace mantel for Christmas! Love the floor to ceiling brick and all of the natural decorations!
- Easy Tips to Organize the Kitchen – DIY Chalkboard Measuring Cups and Spoons and Reference Cabinet tutorial via Modish and Main
- DIY Home Project – Copper Wire Photo Display by Hawthorne and Main for TodaysCreativeLife.com
- This year, why not take on a big project for your annual spring cleaning. This DIY garage makeover from Rachel, of Craving Some Creativity, is a great way to bring organization and order into your home. Rachel started by cleaning out any clutter from her garage. Then, she coated her cement floor with BEHR’s Granite Grip to create a durable, long-lasting finish. Click here to see more.
- DIY Natural Floor Cleaner with Essential Oils – abccreativelearning.com
- DIY Bathroom Organization Ideas – Mount a magnetic memo board inside a cabinet door to add more storage with magnetic containers via BHG
- Use an MDF breadboard to make this unique DIY chalk board. Perfect for writing messages for Thanksgiving and other holidays – or even every day! via @modpodgerocks
- How To Take A Dwell Photo. Dwell architecture and interiors photographer Matthew Williams offers his expert opinion on how to frame a shot and the best time of day for a photograph :The room shot. A standard room shot should show the main function of the space. This can be hard as some rooms are not huge and you have to choose which way to face. You can always shoot both ways but keep in mind that one of the images has to tell the story best. Here I shot facing the beds as the primary shot a…
- GORGEOUS! Farmhouse bedroom/guest room at heatherednest.com with toile settee, mini chandelier and reclaimed wood ceiling. Love all the DIY and rustic elements!
- Penny Tiled Floor | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- DIY Vanilla Pumpkin Sugar Scrub main
- sparkle dust: add to ceiling paint and it sparkles like stars