Photo via: thriftyandchic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- Great ideas on just HOW to display farmhouse style botanical prints. And a great roundup of where to find them! Fixer Upper, Free Printables, Botanical Art
- Love farmhouse style from Fixer Upper?! Take a look at these 20 gorgeous Farmhouse kitchens and see how you can get some Fixer Upper style in your own home.
- How to make $12 floor candlesticks… Buy newel posts (for the end of stairs) or bedposts from Home Depot, cut to size, place in fence post toppers (ones with a flat top) – making sure they are level, and then spray paint them. I am so going to make these.
- DIY floating corner shelves. http://4men1lady.com
- Create some fun, engaging discovery bottle toys for babies and toddlers by using recycled and everyday materials from around the house! These are cheap to make, long lasting and can easily be adapted to create exciting and intriguing sensory play experiences for little ones.
- Melted Crayon Sun Catchers DIY. On those hot summer days where it feels like you cant find any relief from the heat, turn the day around with a colorful DIY project courtesy of free solar energy! Harness the power of the sun to melt crayon shavings and create these vibrant sun catchers. experiment. kids. science. fair. outdoors. outside. summer. beach. project. activities. easy. crafts. for kids. summer. preschool. decor.
- 3 powerful and effective recipes for DIY Face Masks made entirely from kitchen ingredients! Whether your skin is dry, damaged or just in need of some life, these face masks will help nourish your skin using plants from the earth.
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- A Dozen Fixer Upper Style Ideas for Outside | Yesterday On Tuesday
- Fixer Upper: A Craftsman Remodel for Coffeehouse Owners | HGTVs Fixer Upper With Chip and Joanna Gaines | HGTV
- 16 easy tutorials on building beautiful floating shelves and wall shelves! Check out all the gorgeous brackets, supports, finishes & design inspirations! – A Piece Of Rainbow