Photo via: almostmakesperfect.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How cool is this diy modern dreamcatcher from almost makes perfect! Love it! craft
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- The cutest DIY speckled keychains to give your keys a colorful makeover! – sugar and cloth – houston blogger
- How to Make Homemade Candles in 5 Easy Steps! Perfect for Christmas and Valentines Day!
- Anthro Inspired Faux Zinc Letters | Click Pic for 28 DIY Kitchen Decorating Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- Thrift Games | DIY Challenge | Faux Beach Glass Candlesticks
- DIY Paper Mache Zebra | 23 Delightful Pieces Of Faux Taxidermy Where No Animal Actually Died
- How to Make DIY Sidewalk Chalk Kids Will Love, Homemade Sidewalk Chalk Paint, Perfect Summer Activities for Kids, Makes a great Gift Idea, Pre-teen Craft
- This easy to make Mothers or Fathers Day craft for kids is the perfect homemade keepsake to give to mom, dad, grandma or grandpa. Use Shrinky Dinks to create a DIY initial and headshot keychain – theyre simple to make but totally unique. Anyone can make them, from toddlers to teens. Makes a great last minute gift from the kids or grandkids for Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Grandparents Day, birthdays or Christmas!
- I love this tutorial. Each step has a video to walk you through it – perfect for beginners! Rag quilts are so great to snuggle under. This makes quilting and sewing look easy.
- DIY Chunky Tassel Bookmarks | Homey Oh MyMy whole family are big readers, and always give books as gifts. So it makes sense this Christmas to make some pretty bookmarks to go with those gifts! I love the chunky tassels on these, and it makes it harder to lose them down the side of the couch!
- Practice makes perfect. But virtually every amateur artist is ingraining bad habits. Heres how to drastically improve your drawing or painting skills in the shortest possible time