Photo via: 100layercake.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY jewelry making tutorials and simple ideas for beginners. Learn 3 easy ways to start and finish a beaded necklace or bracelet; infinity, clamshell knot covers, and crimp beads or tubes and pliers. Includes links to jewelry and bead supplies, fun projects, and resources.
- 3 Simple Ways to Chill When the Holidays Are Stressing You Out
- Festival feathers. Great diy project for this up coming festival season. feathers craftingwithfeathers thefeatherplace
- Pin for Later: 11 Ways to Have the Prettiest Porch on the Block This Fall Chalkboard Pumpkin
- Gold Dipped Feathers. No idea what Id use these for but theyre bitchin so I had to pin it
- Really Easy Tutorial On How To Transform Ordinary Feathers With Acrylic Paint & Glitter
- Dream catchers have been used for ages to filter out all bad dreams and only allow good thoughts and energy to slide down the feathers of the sleeper. Used as protective charms. Is absolutely one of a kind and hand made from start to finish. Aprox. 8 inches wide / 31 inches long *International shipping available upon request
- DIY Farmhouse Pallet Bed – with a rolling trundle! This DIY project comes with a complete supply list and cut list. Dreamitforward MakeADreamHappen AD http://www.infarrantlycreative.net/farmhouse-pallet-bed-with-rolling-trundle/
- DIY Heat Packs – Mary Martha Mama- DIY Hot Cold Packs Tutorial- How to make hot and cold rice packs AD WhatMattersToU
- Agate Mobile DIY – A Beautiful Mess
- Easy, 3 step dog sweater DIY! No sew DIY dog sweater made from a sweatshirt or sweater! 3 easy steps!
- 30+ Creative DIY String Art Project Ideas —3 Panel Giraffe String Art