Photo via: abeautifulmess.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- AGH! So cute! Eye ornament DIY (click through for tutorial) // modern Christmas tree ideas
- Its all about the eyes! Testing out the new eye creams from @racinneca! nkprspring16
- Help your child create dazzling a Mardi Gras mask with this cute craft idea! 🎭
- Cute sheep mask craft activity for kids, that can be used for roleplay afterwards. For celebrating Chinese Year of the Sheep, Spring, Easter, Christmas or simple farmyard play – Danya Banya
- Tutorial DIY Chimes from Mason Jar @savedbyloves upcycle repurpose
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- DIY Sweater Hat, Glove, & Scarf | Upcycle | Restyle | JenuineMom.com – in case of felting, reuse/upcycle
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- 3 powerful and effective recipes for DIY Face Masks made entirely from kitchen ingredients! Whether your skin is dry, damaged or just in need of some life, these face masks will help nourish your skin using plants from the earth.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Eggs! These masks were cut out of paper, but could also be painted on. For a sillier version, use googely eyes. This and more awesome ways to Nick-ify your Easter eggs, including SpongeBob, Rocko, and slime!
- DIY Stamped Clay Bowls. Get the tutorial