Photo via: miniaturerhino.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fun to make craft! Embroidered DIY Canvas, Delineate Your Dwelling
- Cool DIY Ideas for Fun and Easy Crafts – Homemade T-Shirt Pom Poms – Awesome Pinterest DIYs that Are Not Impossible To Make – Creative Do It Yourself Craft Projects for Adults, Teens and Tweens. http://diyprojectsforteens.com/fun-crafts-pinterest
- A Fabulous Fabric Bow Back T-Shirt Refashion – Refashion / upcycle those t-shirts with leftover fabric or fat quarters! Add bows down the back of your t-shirt to make this shirt awesome. Step-by-step DIY sewing tutorial for upcycling clothes into some other type of clothing or accessory. Remake, redo, reuse, and recycle to help save money and save the planet. Explore the web site for more…
- Promote signature style with an oh-so-dainty floral spray embroidered monogram.
- Making Fabric Bows … Bows, Bows, Bows Everywhere! Making fabric bows is super simple. Step-by-step DIY tutorial – NO SEWING needed. Great for crafts and refashions. You dont need a square of fabric, either. Make your own square with fat quarters or fabric scraps, even some of those castaways from clothing or t-shirt refashions. Add hair ties, headbands, shoes, skirts, dresses, sweaters – everything. More awesome tutorials from http://letgoofbeingperfect.com
- T-shirt pimpen met textiel verf. leuk om eens uit te proberen
- shirt acid wash nirvana t-shirt aliens grunge alien ombre bleach dye t-shirt top
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- Broccoholic *Vegan* t-shirt tee // vegan t-shirts / vegan clothing / vegan shirt / vegetarian / animal rights / herbivore
- Tutorial DIY Chimes from Mason Jar @savedbyloves upcycle repurpose
- DIY Eye Mask
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.