Photo via: thelovelydrawer.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Use Heat transfer with your Silhouette Cameo -tutorial from Practically Functional
- So all this excitement for Fantastic Beasts is coming out in DIY Shirts for our movie date. I love using heat transfer vinyl with my Silhouette Cameo. You can get such detailed designs without a lot of work.
- DIY Two Tone Curtains – this tutorial is a perfect idea to keep the Summer heat out of any bedroom, kitchen, or office in the home!
- DIY Heat Packs – Mary Martha Mama- DIY Hot Cold Packs Tutorial- How to make hot and cold rice packs AD WhatMattersToU
- DIY Packing Tape Image Transfer Tutorial from The Graphics Fairy. This is a good tutorial on transferring images from laser or toner based prints to packing tape to candles/glass/etc… This is a very c
- Make your own DIY wall art using an old roller blind plus this super easy photo and image transfer technique
- Simple tutorial for creating this cute patterned burlap bulletin board. Love the chalkboard clips!
- Melting Crayon Art!! Make this amazing wall art with some crayons, canvas, and heat gun! Easy and fun! happydealhappyday.com
- Melted Crayon Sun Catchers DIY. On those hot summer days where it feels like you cant find any relief from the heat, turn the day around with a colorful DIY project courtesy of free solar energy! Harness the power of the sun to melt crayon shavings and create these vibrant sun catchers. experiment. kids. science. fair. outdoors. outside. summer. beach. project. activities. easy. crafts. for kids. summer. preschool. decor.
- Learn to transfer photo to wood with this simple tutorial. It is such a wonderful way to display your favorite photos!
- Tutorial DIY Chimes from Mason Jar @savedbyloves upcycle repurpose
- Vintage measuring cup DIY pin cushion. See more thrift store makeovers on DuctTapeAndDenim.com