Photo via: momspark.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tutorial DIY Chimes from Mason Jar @savedbyloves upcycle repurpose
- Mason Jar Luminaries | Create a mason jar luminary – similar to a scatter candle – the easy way.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- Patriotic Mason Jar Luminaries · Candle Making | CraftGossip.com
- Homemade DIY Gifts in A Jar | Best Mason Jar Cookie Mixes and Recipes, Alcohol Mixers | Fun Gift Ideas for Men, Women, Teens, Kids, Teacher, Mom. Christmas, Holiday, Birthday and Easy Last Minute Gifts | DIY Gift Pedicure in a Jar | http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-in-a-jar
- Make these mason jar wedding centerpieces for your summer wedding! A quick and easy way to add metallic paint to mason jars!
- These Painted Mason Jar Vases are so easy to create! Just some chalk paint, twine and fresh flowers, and you have a perfect gift for Mothers Day!
- DIY Candles DIY Mason Jar Lanterns DIY Candles
- Fill your home with wonderful aromas by making these DIY scented mason jar candles. Is this going to be your next project?
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – Do it Yourself Pretty Distressed Mason Jar Bathroom Organizers Craft Project Tutorial via Mason Jar Crafts Love
- DIY Mason Jar Caddy – made out of upcycled cabinet doors. From mycreativedays.com