Photo via: truebluemeandyou.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- Recycled bottles covered in crochet and adorned with Spring-ness from my garden! Read about my appeal for jars here – freshlyfound.blogspot.com/2010/09/pbjs-please.html
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- Cross My Heart Treat Bag – free crochet pattern on Mooglyblog.com! *** crafts valentines day gift idea crochet free pattern kids treats treat bags valentines crafts cross stitch gifts diy
- No Knit Yarn Crafts for Home Decor. Check out these lovely DIY yarn crafts for around your home. Perfect for using up that yarn stash!
- Duct tape tote bags Fun Crafts Made from Duct Tape
- 5 Adorable Pom Pom Crafts For Your Kids To Do With Leftover Bits Of Yarn: There are plenty Pom Pom craft ideas for kids and here is a list of the top 10 crafts that you and your kids will absolutely love
- Farm Girl Apron Tutorial from Recycled Jeans ~ Creative Green Living
- 30 things you can stop buying at Walmart that you can make at home…I am in need of Walmart rehab! Walmart has been my go-to source for my household and pantry needs. Not only do their superstores carry almost every product I need, but often times their prices cant be beat. I got to thinking, there has to be a better way than repetitively purchasing chemical laden products! Right?…
- How to Make a DIY Terrarium Using Old Picture Frames Here is a great Earth day Recycle project Give your ferns, orchids, and other hothouse plants a lovely place to call home with this craft project. Made from picture frames, the glass house does require some work—and at least a few free hours—but the result produces a Victorian-style indoor
- Make a DIY Memory box with your family and children to keep special, everyday memories you make safe. A fun activity for kids that teaches appreciation, wonder, and gratitude. Start this memorable tradition today! Visit www.nostalgiadiaries.com to learn more. This is part of a yearlong series called Everyday Nostalgia: A 52-Week Journey Celebrating the Past to Create Better Days Today. | Nostalgia Diaries
- heres an awesome roundup of tons of diy fingerless glove crochet patterns, free list – – (wouldnt these make great gifts for all those awesome women in your life??) Sugar Bee Crafts