Photo via: smartsavvyliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- Got an old suitcase just waiting to be used for something special? How to build suitcase shelves, step by step, and hang them up for a vintage decorative look in your homes living space. Vintage home decor DIY project!
- Make Bath-Time More Fun Tutorial: All you need to create a bathtub wall that allows your children to use their, err, noodles while washing up are a few pool toys, funnels, and tape — just dont be surprised when your kids beg you to stay in the bath much longer.
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!
- DIY Laundry room table for under $100! You will love this makeover! A fabulous idea to add decor and organization in such a small space!
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.
- While I wanted a pretty party for Rosie’s birthday this year, I was determined not to fill my schedule with tons of work-intensive crafts. While I love creating, hosting, prepping food, and being 34 weeks pregnant (35 tomorrow!) didn’t leave a lot of room for it this time around. But like I said in Rosie’s Pink Party reveal post, she is obsessed with pink flowers. I was looking for a fairly inexpensive and easy way to have pink flowers be a focal point for the party. But like I also said …
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- We’ve got all the ideas you need to make a custom gallery wall for your craft room—including these DIY Washi Tape Clothespins! After spring cleaning your creative space, this easy craft project from Jo-Ann can add to the fresh design of your home.
- This DIY Marble Monogram that will look fabulous in your home or dorm room. Personalize the shape and design to make it your own!
- Learn how to transform a faux sheepskin rug into a dream home decor addition with just a bit of fabric dye from Jo-Ann! You’ll love the light blush color when paired with your mid-century modern furniture. Check out this DIY project to learn how easy this craft is to achieve.
- The Natural Beauty Solution – A step-by-step guide to replacing commercial beauty products with a 100% natural routine. It features two-dozen easy-to-follow, customizable recipes for natural skin care that are not only provide a healthy alternative to mass-produced products, but will also make your skin and hair look their best while tackling issues like eczema, psoriasis and acne.