Photo via: rainonatinroof.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Mini Wood Plant Stands – spray paint lantern stand from Kmart
- Decorate a Wreath for All Seasons using burlap and simple garland or cupcake picks. (sponsored)
- The Lorax Cupcake Liner Kids Craft to go with the classic Dr. Seuss book. Great craft for Dr. Seuss birthday.
- Aidells andouille sausage pasta with Cupcake Wine: Savor the Summer with a simple gathering
- Cupcake Liner Peacock Stick Puppet | I Heart Crafty Things
- Cupcake Liner Octopus Craft for Kids – This is such a cute, easy-to-make ocean craft that toddler, preschool, prek, kindergarten, and first grade kids will love making (kids activities, summer crafts)
- Add some red, white, and blue to your Independence Day with this easy and fun kid craft cupcake liner fireworks craft. As added bonus, it offers a great opportunity for scissor practice.
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- It’s no secret that I have a sweet spot for dessert-inspired soap. From cupcake soap to doughnut soap, beautifully decorated desserts have inspired a lot of fun projects. These melt and pour soap truffles look incredibly realistic, and make perfect guest size soaps. They are scented with Butter Mints Fragrance Oil, which was the number one …
- Easy Tips to Organize the Kitchen – Organized and Pretty Baking Cabinet Ideas and DIY Tutorial via Two Twenty One
- Create your own necklace with this simple but beautiful DIY tutorial featuring an elegant spiral pendant. via @Linkouture
- Use an MDF breadboard to make this unique DIY chalk board. Perfect for writing messages for Thanksgiving and other holidays – or even every day! via @modpodgerocks