Photo via: sincerelyjean.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bring a touch of nature indoors this year as you decorate your tree – learn how to make rustic twig Christmas ornaments! Theyre simple, inexpensive and look beautiful!
- This simple tutorial will show you how to make colorful magnetic clothespins to use on your fridge, or command center. They also make wonderful gifts.
- Dress up your walls with fun DIY Switch Plates. This super easy step by step tutorial will show you how to paint your light switches with alcohol inks. FiberArtsy.com
- This is the best tutorial you will find for making a baby rag quilt. Even a beginner can make a beautiful rag quilt with these step by step instructions.
- We love these DIY wedding favors! Use air dry clay to make these rustic love bird wedding favors. This video tutorial will show you how.
- DIY Coffee Filter Christmas Trees Tutorial from City Farmhouse (love this! would paint cones white so paper mache doesnt show through)
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- Pipe Cleaner Counters | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – When children are first learning how to count, it can be difficult for them to visualise what numbers actually mean. Pipe cleaner counters are easy to make and show each number by the amount of beads that have been threaded on children will have hours of fun playing with them and learning at the same time!
- Best DIY Ideas for Teens To Make This Summer – Fun and Easy Crafts, Room Decor, Toys and Craft Projects to Make And Sell – Cool Gifts for Friends, Awesome Things To Do When You Are Bored – Teenagers – Boys and Girls Love Making These Creative Projects With Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyprojectsforteens.com/best-ideas-teens-summer
- Learn how to make pallet furniture with these simple step by step tutorials. With all the indoor and outdoor furniture made from wood pallets these are all cost effective projects. Teach the kids some DIY and create a new masterpiece for the home.
- Are you looking to spruce up your front door for spring? Heres the step by step instructions on how to make your own spring wreath! It will take you less than one hour!
- DIY Dry Shampoo – an EASY tutorial to show you how to make dry shampoo for blondes or brunettes! This is much cheaper than buying dry shampoo at the store!