Photo via: sugarandcloth.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY | 5 Minute Macrame Planters. Watch Whats Up Moms Brooke and our very own Cinda show you how to make these adorable macrame plant hangers in less than 5 minutes.
- diy leather plant hangers, gardening
- A beautiful pillow upcycled from babys outgrown clothes – DIY with instructions
- Fold your clothes perfectly every time with the DIY folding board
- Cool Crafts You Can Make With Fabric Scraps – DIY Rag Rug – Creative DIY Sewing Projects and Things to Do With Leftover Fabric and Even Old Clothes That Are Too Small – Ideas, Tutorials and Patterns http://diyjoy.com/diy-crafts-leftover-fabric-scraps
- Cool DIY Crafts Made With Glitter – Sparkly, Creative Projects and Ideas for the Bedroom, Clothes, Shoes, Gifts, Wedding and Home Decor | DIY Glitter iPhone Case | http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-made-with-glitter/
- Anthropologie DIY Hacks, Clothes, Sewing Projects and Jewelry Fashion – Pillows, Bedding and Curtains – Tables and furniture – Mugs and Kitchen Decorations – DIY Room Decor and Cool Ideas for the Home | DIY Lace Curtains | http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-anthropologie-hacks
- A Fabulous Fabric Bow Back T-Shirt Refashion – Refashion / upcycle those t-shirts with leftover fabric or fat quarters! Add bows down the back of your t-shirt to make this shirt awesome. Step-by-step DIY sewing tutorial for upcycling clothes into some other type of clothing or accessory. Remake, redo, reuse, and recycle to help save money and save the planet. Explore the web site for more…
- Chore charts. Made with basic black three picture frames. The I used 3M sticky tabs with hangers on the outside of the frame. I used scrapbook paper with cut out chores that I printed out. Laminated the chores then punched holes in the center to hang. The kids picked out their favorite colors for the back ground. After they do their chores, they flip the chore around. At night the kids put new chores up for the next day.
- How to make a copper dipped glass planter- looks really pretty paired with the green of the plant!
- Gold Dipped Feathers. No idea what Id use these for but theyre bitchin so I had to pin it
- Gold Dipped Geometric Planters and how to apply gold leaf to anything!