Photo via: ana-white.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cedar Street Number Planter | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- Ana White | Build a Vegetable Bin Cupboard | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- This extra large monogram planter will add some beautiful color to your front walkway! Built with cedar to withstand watering and weathering, plus you can easily re-plant when this seasons blooms are done. Tutorial from Ellery Designs on Remodelaholic.com.
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- DIY Tiered planter box plans with video tutorial. Make it for only $10!
- Tutorial DIY Chimes from Mason Jar @savedbyloves upcycle repurpose
- I love this tutorial. Each step has a video to walk you through it – perfect for beginners! Rag quilts are so great to snuggle under. This makes quilting and sewing look easy.
- DIY Coffee Filter Christmas Trees Tutorial from City Farmhouse (love this! would paint cones white so paper mache doesnt show through)
- 5 Minute DIY using wooden candlesticks, a round plaque and a glue gun! So easy and under $20.
- Beautiful DIY Ladder Shelf tutorial by Making it in the Mountains