Photo via: beadandcord.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tutorial DIY Chimes from Mason Jar @savedbyloves upcycle repurpose
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Fill your home with wonderful aromas by making these DIY scented mason jar candles. Is this going to be your next project?
- Mason jar candles. Good, cheap present.
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- Easy DIY Citronella Candle Tutorial – How to make Citronella candles – Recipe and instructions for making citronella candles in mason jars or tea cups.
- DIY Mason Jar Citronella Candle – Momma Lew
- DIY Mason Jar Caddy – made out of upcycled cabinet doors. From mycreativedays.com
- DIY: Easy Mason Jar Luminaries
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – Do it Yourself Pretty Distressed Mason Jar Bathroom Organizers Craft Project Tutorial via Mason Jar Crafts Love
- Whether you choose to display these DIY Burlap Mason Jar Arrangements in your dining room, outdoor patio, or even on the tables at your wedding reception or party—you can bet that they showcase your love of summer-themed decor.
- Homemade DIY Gifts in A Jar | Best Mason Jar Cookie Mixes and Recipes, Alcohol Mixers | Fun Gift Ideas for Men, Women, Teens, Kids, Teacher, Mom. Christmas, Holiday, Birthday and Easy Last Minute Gifts | DIY Gift Pedicure in a Jar | http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-in-a-jar