Photo via: meandmydiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Ruffle teepee tent tutorial using Rit dye, old sheets, pvc pipes and big buttons. Make a fold up tent for girls. It is a great play area, reading nook
- Gift Bag – Fathers Day is almost here. Honestly, its going to be here before you can even say,Worlds Greatest Dad. See? Today is magically Fathers Day and youre standing there empty-handed. Lucky for you (and Pops), Im here to share with you ten last minute DIY Fathers Day gifts for dad so you dont have to stand there looking like a dweeb who didnt get it together in time for Daddios big day.
- Cross My Heart Treat Bag – free crochet pattern on Mooglyblog.com! *** crafts valentines day gift idea crochet free pattern kids treats treat bags valentines crafts cross stitch gifts diy
- MUST MAKE DIY Minion Party Treat Bag – SO cute to make when we see the Minions movie! Fun for back to school supplies too!
- DIY Laundry room table for under $100! You will love this makeover! A fabulous idea to add decor and organization in such a small space!
- free laundry art prints – available in chalkboard plus four other colors
- And this is an executive wooden pallet repurposed wall rack pretty inspired from a conventional dressing table. It has got all the necessary hooks on it for hanging, and it has also got some decent racks where you can place plenty of accessories and some fine decoration pieces.
- PVC is a long-lasting, easy to work with material for outdoor frames and supports.data-pin-do=
- WOWZA! What a great built-in bookcase! She used billy bookcase to make the built-ins around her fireplace. Such a great IKEA HACK!
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- This beautiful DIY Metallic Ombre Basket is made out of a dollar store laundry…
- This was such an awesome collection of DIY laundry detergent recipes, and there is something for everyone! It includes recipes for powder, liquid, and pods! Borax and Borax-free too! Thanks for sharing! via @simplynaturalma