Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to make your own floral bath salts with Himalayan pink salt, epsom salts, and dried flowers like rose, hibiscus, and calendula for the ultimate in self-care. Package them in a DIY dip dye canvas pouch and they are a great gift for Valentines Da
- DIY Ribbon Bookmarks
- DIY Patriotic Red White and Blue Ribbon Star Wands are an easy no-sew felt toy perfect for memorial day or the 4th of July! Patriotic wands like these are a safe alternative to sparklers for kids to wave around at parties and parades. They also make great party favors and decorations for any red, white and blue themed event.
- 10 Beautiful Beaches Hidden In California
- A beautiful aspen and pine diy coffee table inspired by Crate & Barrels Edgewood Coffee Table.
- Hello beautiful! Make this DIY daisy paper backdrop all by yourself! Perfect for your summer showers and celebrations. summer DIY craft paper art
- DIY Cone Christmas Tree – This step by step tutorial will show you exactly how to make these beautiful silver Christmas trees! They are simple and inexpensive to make! | www.SincerelyJean.com
- DIY Ideas: DIY Tutorial Summer Air Plant Wreath for Weddings and Cocktail Parties by A Fabulous Fete for Oh So Beautiful Paper
- Beautiful DIY Ladder Shelf tutorial by Making it in the Mountains
- How to Make an Eden Rose
- How to create rose gold or metallic foil text with Photoshop | Easy step-by-step tutorial | www.blogpixie.com
- Really easy papercraft rose (Paper rose) It’s not as cool as Kawasaki’s rose or Sato’s rose but it’s at least really easy to make. I made it using the technic of the popular lotus model. I hope you like it! Thanks for following!